Internships in Scuba College Ibiza
If you are asking managers or owners of diving schools or centers about what is important on a diving staff member, you will most probably get the same answer: Experience
You can qualify with us up to the IAC - CMAS Basic Instructor or PADI Divemaster level without paying any money to us and getting lots of experience.
Upon your previous experience, desired final level and duration of stay and work you will have different costs for this career development program.
During your training in our diving center you will
- do a lot of dives, incl. guiding of other divers
- assist a diving instructor and earn useful experience with students in training
- get technical knowledge in equipment servicing, compressor maintenance and general diving center technicals.
- help on guests relations
- depending on your skills helping on diving center administration and paperwork
- minimum age: 18 yrs
- medical statement of a physician stating that you are fit for diving
- valid diving insurance covering diving accidents and treatment in decompression chambers, if you intend to do technical diving courses as well we require you to have a valid DAN insurance
- Valid health insurance for foreign countries (also covering recovery costs)
- 50 logged dives as a qualified diver
- own set of diving equipment
- will to work
- team player and friendly
- English and good German, Spanish or French language skills
If you are interested do not hesite to contact us with your application, full C.V. and copies of your diving licenses (if applicable) or just ask for further information: click here